Note: To email me scroll to the bottom of any of the pages, below the comment form, there is a form for sending me an email. This is only available on the web version, so click on 'view web version' for that option. I've tested it today (11-9-2022) and it goes straight to my email and I'll get a notification on my phone.
Miscellaneous textured yarns from different brands.
Patons ~ Pooch ~ 2.4oz skeins unless specified, 36 yards per skein, 63% acrylic, 27% wool, 10% nylon, $2.00 per skein unless specified.
- Purple ~ 1 skein at 2.2oz, 1 skein at 1.2oz, selling both together for $2.00 SOLD
- Big Sky (blue) ~ 2 skeins available
- Fleece (white) ~ 1 skein at 2.4oz for $2.00, three partial skeins sold as 1 skein for $2.00 (1 skein at 1.95oz, 1 skein at 1.5oz, 1 skein at 1oz)
- Shearling (tans) ~ 2 full skeins available at $2.00 each, I have 2 partial skeins totaling 1.6oz that I'll throw in for free if you buy both full skeins SOLD
- Wooly (cream and beige) ~ 2 skeins available
Bernat ~ Soft Boucle ~ 97% acrylic, 3% polyester, 5oz per skeins, 255 yards per skein, $2.00 per skein unless specified.
- yellow ~ 3.65oz available for $1.50
- white ~ 2.4oz available for $1.50
- blue ~ 4.65oz available for $2.00
- Earth Shades ~ 3 skeins available for $2.00 SOLD EARTH SHADES ONLY
Lion Brand ~ Homespun ~ 98% acrylic, 2% polyester, 6oz per skein unless specified, 185 yards per full skein, $2.00 per skein unless specified.
Yellow ~ 2 skeins available for $2.00 each
Loops & Threads ~ Country Loom ~ 100% acrylic, 5oz skeins unless specified, 104 yards in full skeins
- Burgandy ~ 1 partial skein of 2.15oz for $1.00
- White ~ 2 partial skeins of 4.95oz for $2.00, 3.25oz for $1.50
- Regal Earth ~ 1 full skein for $2.00, 2 partial skeins (3.3oz and 1oz) sold as one for $1.50
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. All comments are moderated before being published only in an effort to control spam. Be sure to check the box next to 'Notify me' in the bottom right corner if you'd like to know when your comment has been posted. I'll try to be quick about it. Thanks again.